Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concussion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotBlazinSwimmr, Mar 25, 2011.

1. ok so i got in a fight in my waterpolo game last night, and i think i may have a gotten a tiny concussion, i didnt throw up or anything but yeah i have minor concussion symptoms, anyway ive got some headache pain and was thinking whats a better way to releave them with vaping a bowl? does this sound like a safe idea?

2. it will make you feel so much better

3. Yeah that's what i figured, and i don't beleave in taking like advil or ibuprofen because why take a pill made in a factory to cure you pain when you could just vaporize or smoke an herb from the ground, something natural