Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concussion

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dude im good, Nov 6, 2009.

1. So I was playing basketball about an hour ago and this huge dude accidentally clubs me right in the teeth. Blacked out for like a second and my heads hurtin a lil bit with other symptoms like ears ringing for a bit and moments of dizziness. Pretty sure its a mild concussion so I'm not real concerned but I've also never had one. Question can I blaze to maybe make this feel better or is pointless/dangerous? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated right now I'm just putting ice on my head cause that's what WebMD said. Hoping you guys might have some stoney insight. Bong rips or no Bong rips that is the question!

2. GO TO THE ER if you think you have a concussion! :eek:

Weed won't save your life if you have internal bleeding, or worse...

3. Dude you have no idea, I was walking through the commons in my school the other day, and some black kid walking by me just straight up decked me from the side. All of the sudden I realize I'm standing in the parking lot getting into my girlfriends car like an hour and a half later.

I was stupid and just got high and fell asleep around 9pm.

I shouldn't have done that. Not like anything happened to me, but I put my life at risk >_> Imo, if you think you have a concussion, go to the emergency room.

4. Your ass better be at the hospital.

5. Get your arse to the hospital! Smoking is a big NO-NO with a possible concussion! You should stay awake for a while to see if there are any symptoms- cannabis might put you to sleep. Chances are, you'll be OK, but see a doctor to be sure!

Granny :wave: