Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concussion and pain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokingMeds, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Ok GC so yesterday while bmxing with some friends I fell pretty hard and was unconscious for about 15 seconds. After visiting the ER I have a concussion and dislocated shoulder. My questions are 1. Is it safe to smoke after my concussion and 2. While I've heard indica strains are better for pain relief have you guys noticed a difference in edibles vs smoking for pain relief ? Also if making edibles will indica vs sativa even matter ? Thanks for the help

2. I would call the doctor and ask if its str8.i would think indica is better for pain.the more cbds the better.

3. This may be a stupid question but would my doc even give me advice on that ? (I live in a non mmj state) they gave me some OxyContin before I left the hospital but I've already been down a dark road as far as that goes and would rather not take a chance using them.

4. Sell the fake medicine and smoke the real medicine.

5. *waits for granny*

honestly i think you'll be fine smoking but don't take my word for it.

6. Haha I'm sure granny has some good links. Ill be waiting !