Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whatanoob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Got the Influence Tour hitting Atlanta this Wednesday and I'm curious how many joints/blunts you guys generally bring along with you to concerts. I'm probably bringing 10-16 (Zig Zags come in 2's :p)
    So lemme hear how deep all you other tokers roll to concerts these days! :smoke:

2. Depends on the concert. If it's an all day event I'd probably bring like 6 and space it out as best as possible. If it's a short like 4-5 hour concert I'd be fine with 2-3.

I could never afford to drop enough money for a 10-16 joint day.

3. I feel you it's going to be 5 hours tops but my all time favorite artists Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Chevy Woods and Mac Miller will be there so it's going to be a special concert. I may forget the vape and bring 8-10 blunts. Or go 5 blunts and 1 gram for the vape.
    Decisions decisions.. :confused:

4. Are u guys blazing regs or smoking $80-$100 worth of weed in 4 hours

5. Last concert I was at we didn't pre roll. Tried rolling in the porta potties, but it was too fucking hot. Thank god there was a glass stand where we could by a pipe. Welcome to Canada ;)

Either way you won't end up smoking that much if you enjoy the music, but maybe that's because I'm into rocking out rather then standing there and listening to some guy rhyme or whatever the hell it is you guys do while there.

6. depends on the concert.. sometimes I just bring a bowl, sometimes I bring joints.

When I bring joints I usually bring around 4. Usually I don't even smoke all of them, and have one or two left over for the ride home.... but I'd rather bring more, better safe than sorry.

7. It's dank. I might bring 4 and match then bring the vape. Getting second thoughts about blowing $120 worth of weed in 5 hours

8. If it's Wiz and Mac, I understand.

Hahahah you're gonna get yelled at with blunts at a Wiz concert though.

9. Depends on the show, last Ben Harper concert I went to, my friend and i only smoked like 2 grams (last of our guys stash) but it was suffice. During the 3 day Dave Mathews band concert I bring about a half or more, along with some unmentionables ;D

10. Went to Foster the people with a some buddies, brought 6 joints and a gram w/ a chillum. This was the perfect amount, but remember it was between 4 dudes. Hahaha it was actually a great day, we gave all of our roaches to the man in front of us in return for a bunch of beer.