Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerts (Roger Daltrey)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psychedelic Goo, May 14, 2011.

1. So I just saw System of a Down on May 10 in Edmonton. Drove from Saskatoon toked all the way up with my bros. (fucking epic show) So now I'm a huge fan of The Who and Roger Daltrey is coming to Stoon to play Tommy in its entirety. My question, should I toke at the show? (YES) and has anyone seen The Who play minus Pete? obviously Moon and Entwistle are gone. Gonna be a good year for concerts in this flatland.

2. I would light up at warped tour and at tech n9nes concert, no one cared so sure why not. Just don't sit there for 30 minutes toking, make it quick.

3. The original Who is my dream concert! I know a dude who saw them before John died, but after Keith, and he said it was still amazing.