concerta

Discussion in 'General' started by jay o2 waster, Jun 18, 2005.

1. did a search and couldn't really find what i was looking for.

Now I take concerta for adhd and i think paxil for depression, now i have just heard that some people take concerta as a drug? but i have never heard of this before. so i thought, maybe since i seem to be relaxed while high and afterwards i think starting tomorrow i will stop taking my concerta since im going to see if using weed it will help me be calmer. so im just going to save the pills and just pretend to take them. do you think that these are worth much to anybody? im take 2, 54mg tablets everyday in the morning. do you think that is even enough to effect the somebody, seems like a small amount. and im going to be off my parents health care when i turn 19 in october, so it will save me some money if this works.

2. As heartless as it is to, pill heads are the saddest kind of fiends, so if you can find one in need he'll clean you out for those concertas. Depending on where you live, you could sell them from $2.50-5.00 a pill and up, depending on how cruel you are.

3. lol, yeah, if you find someone who uses them.. you can charge anything you want if its reasonable

4. i been on every ADD/ADHD and anti-depressant drug on the market lol. i know how to get h igh off concerta the RIGHT way with no serious side effects axcept 4 annoying "ticks" and acting OCD till it wears off. hit me up 4 info

5. I don't like them, but a lot of people that I know like to get high off them.
    Concerta are not instant release, so your body gets a steady low dose of methylphenidate throughout the day.
    You can make them instant release, though. And they can have euphoric and stimulating effects for some.
    If you want the info, I can give you a link.

6. Ok i use to take concerta, i think it was the lowest dose though, i like barely had ADHD or some shit.

Get off it now!!! Im pretty sure they stunted my growth for a while when i was taking it.

My appetite decreased ten-fold, i would be anti social just sitting in own little box. Marijuana is a much much much better medicine for ADHD imo, no shitty side effects.

7. yeaa. well i been on so much diff shit i 4get what did what but the concerta i had today just got me jittery after a while. i guess im notthat hungry, a lil thirsty i just feelin real chill and content and focused... idk i think i like it tho