Concerta

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NiteFire77, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Yesterday around 4PM I took 2 54mg concerta's. No problems. they kicked in, I was in a good mood. Now, Its 1 PM the next day, I havnt slept, and my pupils are as big as a dinner plate, and I have to go to work in a couple hours.

Is this a normal side effect that will dissapear? and since I have to pull another shift on no sleep, so I take just 1 to keep me going for the day?

2. Hahahha, damn dude. I've never experienced pupil dilation from it... My suggestion is call in sick, or wear shades, or just go in and act normal.

3. Im not worried about my eyes being big, I'm worried about crashing at work. I'm debating taking just 1 today to make sure I get through the day, since I'm not off till 1am.

4. Eh, your body won't like it but you might need another one to make it through work without crashing.

5. Maybe take another to keep you up :devious:

If your really that tired though it will just get worse, especially when your working.

6. I dont feel tired though. Ive been awake well over 24 hours now, still dont feel tired at all, and its been 21 hours since I took the pills. shits insane

7. you should have benzos on hand to help you come down

8. You should be fine...unless you were/are tweaking hard. If it wasn't intense there won't be much of a crash, at least from my experience. Work will suck but it will be bearable.

9. i say call in sick