Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

concerta

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slayer101839, Jul 23, 2008.

1. how much do 54 mg concerta go for usally and whats the best way of consomtion

2. I'd say $15. And bump it -- chop it to powder with a razor, and snort that shit right up. Good luck with your self-medication (really, I'm not being sarcastic or mean!).

3. Pandora's Box...

4. $15? Wtf are you smokin?

I was on 54mg concerta's for over a year. When I got to college I had like 60 of them because I stopped taking them. I could only get $2 a pill for them for 2 for $5. No where near $15 a pill...ever....

5. anyone have the diagram for a 54mg concerta like cutting it and what not?

6. Concerta is retarded.BUT if you really need to get high off it then cut off the shell and there will be three colors. Cut off the two outside parts and crush the middle.

7. Yo seriously? Concertas are made not to be snorted, seriously. A 54mg of concerta is useless no one wants them, Im on the 54mg + an 18 mg for 72mg dose. You cant use them illicitly in the manner you want them, youd probably have to reduce them to a base before you could acheive any form of high.

8. LOL more like $2 dollars if that haha

people wont pay shit for concerta when addys and ritz and readily available.

and if you seriously bump a fucking concerta your gonna have some problems.

best thing to do is put the pos in your mouth, bite in half and drink it down

dont listen to this kid. hes obviously not experienced.

if you dont actually NEED it, you can get some effect. its like an addy, but much much weaker.

so increase the dosage

9. I wouldn't let anybody, let alone myself, take those without a prescription. Those drugs are easy to get addicted to. Save yourself or your "customer" and don't mess with those ones.

But I use to get them for $10 x3 where I lived; lots of suburban a.d.d kids.

I tried to snort them, but they fucked my nose up. Tried swallowing them and they gave me severe acne that was so bad that I had to take Isotretinoin, an acne medication, for 6 months :eek:

Not everyone reacts the same or makes the same mistakes though, just make sure the user won't become dependent.

They feel good, the first couple of times...