Concerta Ritalin?

Discussion in 'General' started by Peace Pipe, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Are these two the same things, it says on erowid that they have the same core chemical in them.

Also has any1 tried any of these recreationally, and are they any fun.

The reason i'm asking is because a friend can get me some concerta real easy and I might look into it.

thanks

2. Concerta is basically the new, improved Ritalin. It's somewhat like amphetamine, so you know what to expect...

3. ritalin is for idiots/teenagers with no hookups and adhd. just go out and buy some speed or coke.

4. concerta is just time released ritalin with a shitload more ritalin in it than actual ritalin has, ritalin has up to like 20mg or sumthin (dont take that as a fact) and concerta's get up into the 50's n shit, kinda like oxycontins are just super percocets with time release on em.

edit: speakin of concerta's i actually jus got a hookup for the 54mg ones off one of my female friends who got adhd and refuses to take medicine for it haha, she sells me a 90 pill script for 10 bucks..... i said it before n i said it again, i love girls who dont do drugs haha

5. Haha, I'm actually just coming off of the Concerta right now. A guy at work got them and he shared with me. I took about 3 pills at 3:00 today, by 4 I felt them. I was hyper, confident, felt great...Its hard to explain. It's basically being "in the zone" for hours on end. Everything just seems great, and cig's are much better...Worth doing. But I heard snorting ritalin works really well, but with concerta its pretty much useless.

6. if you are gonna try and take concerta real fast as you would with snorting ritalin... what you do is crack the concerta open. inside is a spongelike material. soak them in a bowl of water and drink the water and the sponge all together after letting them sit for like 5 mins