Concerta for the SAT's?

Discussion in 'General' started by WookiesAreCool, May 5, 2005.

1. well i wanna take adderal for the SAT's this saturday, but all i can get is concerta, will i achieve the same affects?

please reply soon i need to get this tonight or not thanks

peace

jeff

2. yeah i got the same effects but i don't know if you wanna take that before the SAT's at least I wouldn't. You might come down off it during the test and at least I think the coming down part sucks.

3. i took adderal for my mid terms and answered 100 MC questions in 15 minutes and got an 86 without studying, so i know what it deos and shit but i just havent taken concerta, thanks for the reply.... ill just make sure i take alot for the whole test...

peace

jeff

4. that's cool if it works for you, Good Luck! I hated those goddam SATs.

5. How much concerta you planning on taking? Remember Concerta has the best time release of all AD(H)D meds, so take early, and yes comedown does suck. Same effects concerta is known to be the least powerful out of those meds

6. haha change of plans how does riddalin compare to adderal, sorry the prson im gettin it from only has rittalin...

thanks for the advice

peace

jeff

7. to tell you the truth, concerta sucks

8. Yeah it does if you want to get amped on it. But for people who are really suppose to take it, its better than many other brands.

As for ritalin the ups and downs are much for frequent since doeses only last a few hours. But i do think that ritalin is the best for tests, homework, and essays. But depending on how long you have you may need two doeses.

9. i've never gotten into the pharms, but the first time i took the SAT (7th grade?) i got high as fuck the night before, and i did pretty well for a 7th grader. when it came time to take it in high school, i did the same, and got a 1570 on the PSAT. didn't do quite as well on the SATs, but i decided that studying my ass off right up until the day before, then relaxing my ass off the night before was a winning combination for me =)

10. well i gotta take dem derrr SAT's tomorrow and im hella nervous so if i could getsomegood karma, i would appreciate it... well hopeuflly the ritalin helps my score

peace

jeff

11. plenty of karma headin your way! good luck man!

-peace

12. i take concerta it will work just fine

13. a 1570???are you at like Harvard now=X

14. Crush up 1 Concerta, and take another in pill form. This will take care of any come down. Concerta does not really have a come down because (in normal form) it is time released and last for like 10 hours instead of 3 or 4 hours like Ritalin.

I have ADHD and I take Concerta, and it helps so much. I cant really get fucked up on it too much because I do have ADHD, an I dont want to take like 100mg of it.

15. Come on....Don't take anything during the SAT's. You'll feel so much better when oyu finish them all by yourself, so what if it'll be just a little bit harder.

16. too late

peace

jeff

17. I wish I'd thought of being on speed during the SATs. Just the confidence boost would have helped my score. I think I got like a 1300, but I know I could've done better.