Concerta (for adhd) my day on it

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BongToker420, Aug 21, 2008.

1. i got prescribed Concerta for adhd yesterday.(Schedule II drug)

its weird but kool! i took 2 yesterday at 9 am. it is now 1:45 am the next morning. i thought it was for treating adhd but right now im HALLUCINATING!:eek: it scared me cuz it snuck up on me real quick.

All of a sudden,everything started getting darker,i thought i was gonna pass out. next thing i know,the chairs are floating!! so right now im gonna try and think happy thoughts.

i'm not sure,but i think its becuz the meds made me really nauseated and hardly ate all day. i had a half bag of doritos kool ranch,sum ramen noodles, and a bottle of water ,thats it. it was hard to eat cuz i was so nauseated.

when i first took them(2 pills 54 mg each), i was feally GREEAATT!! i loved life and it makes a great anti-depressant. one of the cons is the come-down. it made me SICK!
    i thought i was gonna die cuz i had signs of overdose. high-heart rate,then low. the highest my heart rate got was 130bpm the lowest i think 50 bpm. pretty scary.
    (i just noticed if i concentrate hard enuff,i can control my hallucinations)such a tripp.

the first pill,i wanted to snort and see what the hypes about,but its too thick i guess. so i didnt wanna waste it and popped it and another 1. and wow it surprised me. im gonna eat ALOT more BEFORE i take the pill,cuz i lost about 5 pounds 2day.

i wonder whats after the hallucinating stage? death ,i really hope not. maybe i'll have a trippy lucid dream. im also seeing sum double vision? i had an accidental overdose but its o.k. maybe i'll come back 2morrow,and i am NOT going to sleep until this fully wears off. http://www.drugs.com/concerta.html

:wave:

2. concerta is my favorite!, and the 54s are the ones to get, two? yeah you'll be fucking on task..right now i'm prescribed shitty ass 10mg ritalin, but it gets the job done

when I smoked on concerta, and chilled, I had like some hallucinations, like something would be spinning around and around in my vision, kinda like a 'wah wah wah' feeling

concerta FTW:hello:

3. Stop taking Concerta and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

• fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats;
    • feeling like you might pass out;
    • fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
    • aggression, restlessness, hallucinations, unusual behavior, or motor tics (muscle twitches);
    • easy bruising, purple spots on your skin; or
    • dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
    Less serious side effects may include:

• vision problems;
    • mild skin rash;
    • dizziness;
    • nervous feeling, sleep problems (insomnia);
    • nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; or
    • weight loss.

4. Amphetamines FTW :hello:

5. I didn't even see his reply before I posted mine above ^^^ Telepathy or a coincidence, you decide :cool:

6. Im so glad im not prescribed to concerta anymore. Please dont try and use these to get fucked up cause you can have seizures and really fuck yourself up. Its time release ritalin and if you honestly NEED to get fucked up off it, cut off the outside shell and cut out the two outside colors and rail the middle white part.