concerns

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sheeple, May 9, 2008.

1. ok so im living with some friends of mine, one of which is and has been growing one single plant indoors for close to a year now running under constant lighting. Well 5 days ago, he and we came to the decision to switch the lighting. My first grow started indoors and then went outside, were in belonged.

anyway, im mainly just trying to make sure everything goes good. its his first grow and i think hes somewhat confused. so i turn to you!

pics should be included...

any info you need without seeing just ask. plz and thx.

Attached Files:

2. wow a year to veg a plant that is a long time!!but looks ok m8:D

3. yeah...but then again, its lacking proper lighting. i thought i posted 3 pics, guess only one made it.

it has 2 sets of 7's and now that we've switched the lighting it reverted back to one set of 6's and the rest are 5's at top. it hasnst been topped or anything yet? Do you think now would be a good time to do it?

4. iv been trying to get these other pics up, hopefully this time...

heres the whole plant.

Attached Files:

5. doesnt look bad man, but there are not many side shoots coming out because of the poor lighting, only the top of your plant is getting light.
    what light do you have on it now?

seriously save up for like a week or 2 and get a good light, there are loads of really good cheap ones around: CFLs or Envirolite

its up to you obviously, and well done on the grow so far, it really does look healthy no matter how bad the lighting is. but i would recommend it if you want to speed up the flowering time and it will greatly enhance the buds.

peace

6. first pics great but second some streching but who cares its stillgrowing

7. well its really not my plant, if it was it would have been in the ground under the sun a long time ago.

but yeah, i know lighting is a problem. he doesnt want it to get over 4 or 5 feet high, its in a 5 gal bucket. like i asked before, does anyone suggest topping it?

i think the wattage is 60 or near, but its not a regular light bulb. :/ it has other lights on it now, all around the same. like i said, i just know that the time will come to smokith it, and im just trying to take every step in the right direction with it to get the most out of it. lol. im a fan obviously, im saving up for my own lights and whatnots.

thanks all, ill keep pictures coming over time with any progress.

also, out of the secondary shoots is where most of the bud will form, so that means those shoots will shoot up in length right?

8. you could have toped way before now m8 but i supposoe if you did it now.

9. alright, ill go ahead and top it off.

this is a little stupid, but the grower of this plant was recently moving the light around and the light fell on the top of the plant...:[. it looks ok, i guess now is more then even a better time to top it.

also, its been a week and a few days since we switched the lighting to 12/ 12. Being inside how long can we expect before we start seeing change?

10. about a week and a half and you might see some white hairs coming. good luck m8

11. iv been away for about 3 weeks leaving it be, its had kinda a rough off and on correct lighting schedule. which is due to my not being mainly, but its not mine anyway.

anyway, anyway, heres whats up.

one picture is better then the other.

im pretty sure this means its turned into a male...

anything?

Attached Files:

12. yes 100% MALE lol veg for a year

13. That would suck to veg a plant for nearly a year only to have it turn male on ya.

14. yeah well, its not that bad. iis there no chance of this plant producing any bud? cuase if not ill just have the shit cut. but if its salvageable ill keep in going.

i think this thread has almost kicked the bucket.

thanks for any and all help everyone.:D