Concerning the end of the world and such...

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by xAceman, Nov 27, 2012.

1. #1 xAceman, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    This is more of a public service announcement, than a topic to discuss, but I feel that this is still worthy of its own thread.

While the Mayan calendar and whatever else is involved in the 2012...theory? may all be somewhat exaggerated or misunderstood, there is still a very real fact behind it all. No one knows. No one knows what this universe is and how it all works. Cycles, patterns, math, etc. always link completely different things in our universe together. It's not crazy to think that some day something unknown will occur that will change the way things are in a way that you can't comprehend right now, but in a way that makes intrinsic sense. Its also not crazy to want experience something like this, especially considering the world of confusion and materialism we live in. Keep an open mind, embrace constructive arguments. There is no reason to look down on or ostracize anyone for exploring the seemingly infinite, unbounded, and awe-inspiring possibilities of this reality. :hippie:

2. Just saying that the months back then were not 12 months. At the time during the Mayans it was 10 months so dec 21 technically already happened. Therefor nothing gone to happen.

3. noone needs you to debunk the mayans for us

4. Just speaking the truth.

5. actually just because the mayans may have had 10 months does not mean that there were not 365 days in a year. and that the dates could not be converted to our 12 month calendar.

for the record though i dont believe in any mayan prophecy, even though from what ive heard the mayans never said it was the end of the world. from what ive noticed every prophecy I have heard of has turned out to be false, or loosely based on coincidences.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M7MZh_bvjg]KRS-One - AZTECHNICAL (Official Video) Prd. By MAD LION - YouTube[/ame]