Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerning Pipes...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelin'Stoopid, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Hey all. I'm a new guy here, as of today, and have been smoking cigars for a few years and weed a half year or so. Sorry if this thread is repeated constantly... I searched for a bit and couldn't find any help specific to my needs, so I'm sorry in advance if this post is found annoying or repetitive...

I'm looking to invest in my own piece. Given that I'm a newbie in some aspects (I'll admit it still), I need advice on some good pipes to get. Some that won't rape my wallet, aren't to big, and aren't to fragile.

Also, any suggestions on head shops for those of you who live in Cincinnati or Columbus???

2. Well it all really depends on if you are looking for something discreet or not.
    If you are - then i'd reccomend a gopipe. Go to google and it should be the first to pop up. If you want something more fancy, they have spoons at headshops you can usually get for cheap, i'd say like 35-60 bucks. Some cheaper and some far more expensive.

Check out you're local headshop :)

3. Thanks for the help! How would I go about searching for a headshop 'cause I have no idea where one would be...

4. Well, i'm sure you could google it. Simply type in "headshops in "your city/state here"
    If nothing comes up, try some phone books, or ask you're stoner friends. :rolleyes:
    best of luck!

5. hahaha good call. thanks again!

6. ok... heres what you do....

if you're looking for glass....

first look around for a shop....

google search Smoke Shop and Head SHop and then ur State with it

7. a pretty thick spoon pipe, just go to a headshop and say you're looking for one that doesn't break that easily in ___ price range and they'll show you just ask before you touch shit

They sell a lot of spoon pipes online too, I know this site sells a bunch of them