Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerned About New Weed Purchased Abroad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MatteoPirate, Jul 11, 2016.

?

Should I continue purchasing?

1. Yeah, it's probably fine

66.7%
  2. No, toss that crap

33.3%
  1. So I go to college in Midwest and smoke good bud frequently; never had problems with quality/safety before. I'm in Brussels, Belgium for a month and I'm concerned that the temporary dealer I met here is selling me sprayed/grit weed. First time I bought 2g it was leafy, a little more green than I'm used to and didn't really burn well in a spliff joint. I had to keep relighting it. I said whatever because it smelled pretty good and seemed maybe just a bit worse than the weed I had tried week prior in Amsterdam (from coffee shop not street dealer). Got another 2g today and when smoking pure joint I noticed the ash was darker and harder than normal. It didn't fall off without knocking it on windowsill. Weed does seem to stick together more than usual but upon examining it closely I honestly can't really see anything wrong with it and it gets me decently stoned, but it just seems a bit fishy. Pictures as best I can below. Any guesses as to if I should smoke this stuff?

2. Photo on 7-11-16 at 9.38 PM.jpg After I ground it up.

3. It seems like it just some low grade bud if anything. Im assuming they do not have dispensaries or any shops you can go to?

• Like Like x 1
  4. None in Belgium to my knowledge. The are a few across the border in Netherlands, but dug around and found that they don't sell to foreigners as to not encourage "weed tourism". Closest legal store would be Amsterdam.

5. /\ im with this guy, probably just mids, need an unground pic of the bud to give u any real advise.
    but if u think it might have chemicals then fuk that shit, its just weed throw it out!!

6. I'm leaning mids. If it tasted bad I'd dump it, but I almost feel like I'd notice (lungs, mouth, etc.) if it had chemicals?

7. I think it's alright, probably just between schwag and mid quality bud. If you aren't satisfied maybe try looking for another dealer, I know it's a pain it took me almost 3 weeks to find another dealer. Really though if it works and gets you as high as you'd like then it's all good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I thought there was only one city, I want to say mastricht but dont quote me on that, that stuck to the weed pass system?

9. Not quite sure, I don't have a car though and taking a bus/train to go get bud every time I need it (bulk gets flagged at train stations sometimes) just seems silly.

10. Good to know either way. FlixBus runs round trips for about €20 so in reality if I had a couple of hours it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to go snag an 8th over there. Buses seem pretty low-risk as far as herb confiscation.

• Like Like x 1