Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concerned about my own usage..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MusicMaker, Dec 20, 2009.

1. High all,

I have been smoking a few big sessions each week for the last few years.. I now have a gorgeous new girlfriend who smokes. I moved in with her now im in my comfort zone because she smokes.

Problem is i have been basicly high for 3 neary 4 months now. I wake up go to work and get home then smoke till bed.. which is very late..

any one else smoke like all day when they can??

2. yes i smoke all day eveyday

3. The only time you should stop is if you feel you can't do your every day tasks with a confident sense of normalcy, and\or if you start feeling sick, then take a break for a while. but if you're doing fine, then keep it up man

4. If I could I would, more power to you.

5. Sorry man, I smoke on my free time. All day, every day if possible. I like cannabis, what can I say

6. I slowed down a lot for a while. now im back to my old ways....

Wake up, Smoke, Eat, Snowboard, Smoke, Eat, Eat, Smoke, Eat, Sleep.

7. Honestly, I wake up and before I do anything I blaze. Its just a good way to start off my day. For the past 2-3 months Ive been smoking all day everyday

8. Ive been smoking everyday for almost 4 years, missing a day here and there but it definitely is more enjoyable if you go on a tolerance break or even just do it on weekends.

9. hell yeah nothing wrong with that unless you can't keep up with your life.

10. You say you got a job so what's to be concerned about? You obviously use responsibly if it doesn't inhibit you from completing your daily tasks. As long as you ain't hurtin' anyone it don't really matter how much you toke up, nah mean? :smoke:

11. Smoked everyday for several years... its the life

12. I feel you bro.

I basically do nothing all day except smoke.

I have college in the morning but i smoke before and after college.and than until the wee hours of the morning.i go to sleep and start it all over again

from my experience ive learned that this loop isnt good for me.

i have no job.which is a downer but hey i have kill so its ok.

this loop by the way has been going on for atleast a year.everyday is the same.

well ive been noticing lately that during my high i think about myself being stuck in this loop.its kinna depressing to tell you the truth.

my advice to you is to give yourself a little break.maybe a few days to a week.to clear your head.to look at where you are in life an ask yourself if this is where you want to be.(which im sure it is you have a nice girl an kill:D)than smoke again an ill bet youll enjoy your kill more than ever.

it worked for me (couldnt smoke a few days due to lasik) and im enjoying my trips to the moon alot more than i had been.

hope this helps :smoke:

13. If you're concerned about your smoking habits, that's a big reason to consider cutting back. Try a break like others have said. It might be tough the first day, but it's easy with a little willpower. If you like how you feel during your break, consider smoking less on the regular. If it's tough to cut back, maybe smoke on specific days of the week only?

In my own experience and opinion, I feel more productive on my sober days. Additonally, the more sober days I take, the more I enjoy smoking.

14. Ya I wouldn't be worried unless its preventing you from doing things. If you smoke a bowl and go do what you would if ya didn't smoke the bowl then there really isn't a problem is there :p

15. nah bro, i even get high at work (even though 3/4 of the people at my hometown job are stoners)...
    all day everday. roll up another one right now ;)

16. yup. i am a seasonal smoker with no specific season. sometimes i smoke for years at a time, quit for months, then smoke all day for months, or a year, whenever it feels right. quit for a year. smoke for 2 more.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    :smoking:
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

ya dig?

17. I'll probably get flamed..oh well.

I think you can smoke too much, i have a few friends that I consider are completely dependent on weed. Meaning, most of their life is about smoking weed constantly morning noon and night. I'm never one to tell anyone what to do with their life but they are close friends and it's kind of sad to me.

I love weed, but I personally feel it's mentally addicting, at least the feeling it gives you is so desirable that it is addicting in that way. I think like any other substance requires some self control and discipline. I often disagree with people saying there are zero side effects with weed, their are side effects however they may be less than other substances.

take care of yourself and if you feel it's a problem in your life then maybe it is.

just my 2 cents

18. Keeeeep smokin' my niggga

19. agreed. Something about waking up, rolling over and debating whether to get up and do what needs doing, or go back to sleep is disheartening. Weed makes that decision a lot easier, nothing motivates me like some good bong rips of cali in the morning.

I get up
    I get blazed
    I get my work done
    I get blazed
    No problem with that in my mind

I used to play these head games too though until I realized the only reason I would want to quit is because I disrespect (ignorant) loved ones by smoking. If I can hide it though, fuck it, hakuna matata bitches.