concerned about my order

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by 420toker, Jun 13, 2003.

1. hey all. i'm new to the forum. i came over to this forum from overgrow.com to ask about my order from grasscity. i know there are alot of threads that have the same subject, but to get noticed, i should start another one....

i ordered my pipe over a month ago... i sent cash and about 2 weeks after i put in the order, i got the email saying it was shipped. this was over 2 weeks ago that i got the email. i just wanted to know what's going on? i'm kinda paranoid if it got seized by customs....

if you need my order #... here it is.....015978

i would appretiate any help!!!!!!

2. i just sent in a support request, but then i clicked the view active request, and it said there were no active requests?

please help.....................

3. am i the only one having this problem? not to be rude or anything, but i don't think grasscity has really good customer service. if that sounded rude, then i'm sorry. i've never ordered from here and from the sound of things from this forum, other people get there stuff, but not me?

i read on here that one person ordered a bong, 1 and 1/2 weeks later, he gets it in the mail. i order one little pipe, and a month later, nothing...............

i don't know....... maybe i'll just look around in my town again for a head shop to see if one is still open and just forget about the one i ordered............

what a bummer man..........

4. Not having a problem with it all, I think our custumor service is top notch. I will send you an PM with the status of your order.

SJ

Webmaster

5. hopfully it will come tomarrow (sat.) also, i was thinking that maybe for some reason, they are holding it at the post office and the only way i can get it is to go there and ask if they have a package for me. i don't know... either that or i just have to be patient about it. i just hope it didn't get siezed by customs.....

has anyone else had any problems with the customs people?

please let me know if you can find out what's going on....

and i'll let ya know if it comes tomarrow.....

6. It is impossible that it would be seized by customs, because you have order a colr changing glass piece and that is shiped from inside the USA.

SJ

7. damn. so if i ordered a bong or something it would get to me. but why would a color changing glass piece get siezed and not anyone elses stuff?

damn. i'll give it a couple more days, maybe another week. but if it doesn't come to me by next week at the latest, i'll just look around again for a head shop in my town and just forget about the one i ordered.

thanx alot for all your help..............

8. NO!! exactly the opposit, all colorchanging glass arrives with no problem's for that matter all our stuff arrives with no problem, so there must have been something else wrong, it is a trackable package so we will figure out eventualy where it is and get it to you.

Peace

SJ

9. alright man. i cannot thank you enough for all your help. i'll chill out now and be patient for awhile..

just keep me posted if you find out anything....

have a good one.......

10. SJ, i went to my post office and they said that it didn't come in and i gave them the tracking #, and they said it's not a valid #??? i also told them the package got sent through air mail... she looked and nothing. then she looked under ground mail, and nothing...

so i don't know man. it prolly did get siezed by customs, and they destroyed the tracking #......

maybe i'll just look around for a local headshop or i'll try ordering from you guys agin, but this time buy a bong instead of a glass spoon pipe. everyone else seems to get their package when they order a bong, so maybe i'll dish out money again for a bong or something...

11. i just went on the USPS.com site to use the tracking # u gave me, and this is what came up........

Current Status

You entered 2301 0370 0001 5049 2836

Your item was accepted at 4:44 pm on May 23, 2003 in EUGENE, OR 97402. No further information is available for this item.

------------------------------------------------

so i don't know where the hell it is.... it's prolly siezed.......
    $40 down the drain......

12. IT CAN"T BE SEIZED!!!! it has been delivered to the postal office, but nobobdy claimed it, so it was returned, I will try to locate it and send it again, but pick it up when it arrives!!!!!!

SJ

13. i did go to the postal office and they said they didn't have a package for me. i live in north carolina, not oregon. maybe i went to the post office after they sent it back. how would i know if it arrives at the post office so i can get down there and get it before they send it back?

and why won't they send it to my house so i don't have to go to the post office everyday asking if they have a package for me?

let me know if and when u send it again so i can figure out when i should go to the post office....

why was it shipped and accepted in oregon wheni live in north carolina?

sorry for all this drama............

14. SJ. did you get my PM? please get back to me........

peace

15. alright bro. i'm chill.....

it's just that i saw in the PM messege tracking that he read it, but he didn't reply even though i asked him to. i realise he is prolly busy and doesn't get on alot. and also, what happened to the site this past mon? it was down the whole day. i was freaking out cuz i wanted to maybe try to order something else, but i wouldn't be able to cuz the US governent shut this place down.... but i'm glad it's back up again..

i have a question for the people that do express shipping with ur orders. do they get delivered by UPS or FED-EX and do they get delivered right to ur door? cuz on the pipe that i ordered, i did the regular shipping, and it got lost in the mail. fucking US postal service.

i'm about to do 2 things. just order a bong for like $25, and hope that it doesn't get lost like the pipe did, or i can buy my friends zong for $120... i don't feel like paying that much for the zong...

peace....... for now

16. I don't know why the pipe got messed up, but SJ is going to get it straightened out..
    Sj is very busy with the site and all the other orders as well.

For order problems and anything pertaining orders, go to grasscity support for the information that you are trying to get..

BH

Grasscity Deals Near You