Concerned about my balls

Discussion in 'General' started by Streetsaint, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Lol.....so for the past like 4 days ive been on the computer like 15 hours a day on a laptop that rests on top of my nutsack.....will my balls get irradiated by way electromagnetic radiation? Will they eventually become a roasted delicacy for cannibals?

- Concerned citizen of grassCity

2. Yes your balls are fucked.

Im a doctor, trust me.

3. After years of doing so you could get testicular cancer.

4. Prolly got AIDS or something.

5. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']Post pics....[/quote]

Lol! You made my day

6. [quote name='"FateToker"']

Lol! You made my day[/quote]

Who the fuck said it was a joke??

To properly give a diagnose I would have to see the testicles and the said computer..

Trust me, I've watched a lot of House.

7. Yeah probably

8. Yeah. I always put a thick pillow inbetween my nuts, and the comp. I suggest you do the same.

9. Wont fuk up ure dna - to longa wavelength of emitted em radiation. Neeed wavelengths around UV light to start fucking with dna base pairs.

Too bad, too. You could be enhancing the gene pool by accelerating the mutation process. Might have kids that can become one with hybrid super-computers or something with the right mutations. Leu out in the bright sun while you're radiating with you laptop. That's a better way to fuck with your genome sequence.

10. my balls vibrate when I use a laptop

11. Theyre gonna fall off dude, better get some ductape.

12. R.I.P. Streetsaint

13. No fear on the radiation, it's the heat that will lower your sperm count. :smoke:

14. lol op's balls + bath salts = dinner

15. It has long been known that heat may cause a drop in the number of sperm temporarily, but I doubt if you are trying to get your GF preggers! ;)

The long term effects of the effects Of Emf Radiation are more serious-

Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation. Use of laptop computers connected to internet ... [Fertil Steril. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Evaluation of testicular degeneration induced by low-frequency electromagnetic fields. Evaluation of testicular degeneration induced... [J Appl Toxicol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny :wave:

16. Rofl thanks guys..i didnt think anyone would respond to this lmfaooo

17. Shit what the fuck! Thanks granny i was partly kidding but :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: MAH TESTEZ GUNNAH DEGENERATE?!!!! WUT?!!!