Concept of Friends?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceToker420, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I look around me and notice that nobody really texts me. Mind you i will text them and chill but i always find myself as the guy who shouldn't be here. This goes for many varities of different groups/types of people. I dont really understand, do people not want to chill with me? Theres a lot of people who like me, find me funny, and of course blow down like i do but nobody texts me first unless they need something... Should i just accept the fact that im destined to be a loner?

I like people and im constantly meeting new people who enjoy my company but i feel like im inviting myself when im always the one texting first. Am i just thinking to much or am i finally on to something?

Thanks Blades!! :smoke: smoke on! (not that you needed a reminder)

2. Welcome to my life. I know what you mean.

3. I think you're just thinking too much man. I used to be the same way til I realized it's not that big of a deal. Once you get older and branch out, you'll find people who always text you as opposed to the situation you're in now. Just hang in there man.

4. just like the time, people change too. you'll find people who are single and bored who wanna hang

5. I used to almost get angry at the fact none of my friends ever initiated anything. I think it's partly what kind of person they are and partly you. Now that I've been smoking tho I couldn't care less, I've made way more friends and I don't notice too much of a difference in who texts who, just can't let it bother you. Make it a goal to meet one new person a day.

6. That's a tough question. It's hard to be alone all the time. But you dont always want to be the one texting, you kinda want to feel wanted and asked to do something, right?

Here's a major question, do you usually hit them up and ask them to blaze? Or do you usually blaze when you chill?

7. Thanks guys, its always nice to hear input from people who share the same experience. I'll keep doing my damn thing hoping for the best. Ever since i came back from Miami in new years my life has taken such a turn for shit that its been tough lately. I hate to be that bitch complaining especially since i do have a good life with good family...

Anyways i'll keep my head and Once again i appreciate the input guys, it really does make things a little easier on my crazy mind :confused:

:smoke:

8. i guess on some level i do want to feel wanted yes. Usually when we say "hang" smoking and chilling is a given

9. Texting gets boring anyways. I mean there's only so many things you can talk about when you aren't really talking in person.

10. whatever happened to talking of the phone, man?

11. They COULD be the guys who hang around because you have some bud. Seen it happen and its not cool

12. The year is 2012..lol

13. trust me if people would answer and talk on their phones i would. I call last 1 min, same text conversation lasts 10+ mins.

Since my life is taking such drastic turns i guess its time i do the same. Change things up a bit:D

14. I said there aint no party like a GoldenGinge party. Hiiii. Hoo.

I don't tend to text people, I usually call to see wassup.

15. Yeah dude its like this for me to. You'll always care more than other people. People pride themselves on not giving a shit about anybody it seems.

16. I don't have a phone....

No one texts me, do I have no friends?

17. same here man ive noticed every one is branchin out and doing there own thing most of my homies are moving, or just dont kick it or there getting girl freinds and dont wanna kick it...thats just life gotta move on and meet new peeps

18. i have like 1 person i hang out with regularly. but since i havent had a phone or gas in 2 weeks ive been stuck at home playing counter strike to stop myself from dying of boredom. i finally met up with one of my friends from school right before i went completely broke. he was like the first person in forever to hit me up more than i hit him up... of course its usually when he has new product he wants me to purchase lol.

tl;dr: i only hang out with my dealers...