Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concept of a one hitter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tux0r, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Can someone explain the reason/need to own a one hitter? when you can just blaze a j.

2. #2 Ninja20p, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Higher.
    No wasting.

3. A dugout/one hitter combo is the way to go. I personally suck at rolling but my friend doesnt but we still both use one hitters. It saves bud because you can take 3 one hitters and be ripped. Plus most look like a cig so its straight to blaze with in public

4. Ah, so stealth :hide: . Maybe i'll try a homemade version to understand it more.

5. #6 Ninja20p, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    No listen, if you want stealth buy a 5 dollar one that looks like a cig.

And second, it gets you higher, with less wasting of weed.

its a 3 for one deal, and is worth it. :wave:

6. Stealth and it's amazing ability to get you stoned very quickly. Honestly I guarantee you the first few times you use it you will look at your one hitter in amazement at how stoned you are.

7. Now i get it, i think i'll buy one or two...

8. I probably will.