Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concentrates?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Nailed it right on the head........... or Pretty close at least. :p
    [​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

2. Glad to live in CO, it's all legal medicinally here.:hello:

3. Its not about killing people. Its whats after needles.. thc bombs!! Ah. Afraid of the unknown. idk. But i make some damn good qwiso

4. I think people are just playing with fire here and it's this kinda stuff IMO that could keep the prohibition going on longer and longer what if one day someone finds a way to turn this completely harmless plant into something dangerous because they concentrated it down so much? Just smoke the herb and be happy :)

5. Honestly some patients need more than just flower for certain ailments.

Huh?

6. #27 Digital Veil, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    I know here in OC it's city by city in regards to concentrates. I have to drive a bit to get my oil, but I don't mind cus there is nothing better than dabbin.

7. #28 Chief Tokem, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Nobody on here understands the true legality of concentrates? Bubble bag hash is as legal and safe as you can get, but amber glass (which is technically extracted with a CO2 Super Extractor) is also pretty acceptable.

People don't seem to understand that BHO, Budda, Wax, and basically anything produced with butane in a Felony Narcotic! I'm not sure the schedule that it is classified in, but the production or possession of butane hash is definitely a felony. Go into the club next time you hit one up, and ask how the budda or earwax is made, and if they are smart they will tell you CO2 (even though that is a lie most of the time, and it's really made with butane). I mean fuck it, I still make tons of Budda and I love that shit. It's just a felony even with a doctors rec.

8. I don't think Prop 215 made protection for concentrates but other medical states might be different. I think Colorado might protect under state law.