Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concentrates?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StraightLamping, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hey so today I was in my local head shop today looking for my new bong, and I picked up a real nice HiSi, which I am real happy with. Anyways, the worker started showing us all this new stuff about concentrates, and he was telling my buddy and I about how easy it was to make and how you can get ripped off of one hit. So I guys, I'm curious. Are concentrates really that great? What should I know before I go ahead and start making oils? Thanks in advance. And I apologize if there is another thread like this, I was too lazy to use the search feature.

2. You should look through some youtube vids showing you how to do it.

I love my oil dome and the only way i make hash is to heat and press kief. i wasnt happy with my qwiso or bho.

Its expensive but i just buy some good wax from my dealer.

3. Concentrates are awesome. They can get you really stoned really fast, but unless you have some good trim available making concentrates isn't really worth it.

If you still want to try how to make some concentrates though you should start by picking out what kind of hash your going to make (bho, qwiso, bubble, etc) and watch a few videos on how to create that type of concentrate and go on from there.

4. QWISO is ehhhh in my opinion. Doesn't burn as clean, not as tasty, but yields more.

BHO is hard hitting quick. It has a nice yet distinct clear head high. Mostly I feel my eye sight has changed more than anything. So for me, I mostly just feel it through my eyes after 1-3 dabs.

For kief or hash, I prefer to vape both in top of bud or by itself in my Silver Surfer.

From 1/4, you can get about 1.5 - 2 grams hash from QWISO, it depends how you make it. From BHO I usually get around .8 g.