Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concentrates and our system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by crustysocks21, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Hello grasscity, I have been thinking about switching over to wax and oils as I have recently found a hookup in this area. Anyway I was wondering how much longer it takes to get concentrates out of our system opposed to regular mj

2. Longer? Like what are you expecting from us? 2.3x as long? Everyone's body is different, everyone smokes differently, too many variables...if your thinking your going to get tested, don't smoke, simple.

3. Fuck switching to concentrates, you never gonna smoke a joint again?

4. Fuck weed. Oil lyfe!

5. That's so sad...so you'll never spark a j anymore, or rip a bong? Just cause oil gets you higher? Man that sucks...

6. And your name is kinda contradictory...

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    Ahah Naw I'm kidding man I still smoke weed, but also smoke a bunch of oil. (well actually been clean for 2 months Tryna get a job). Had a couple 1000 worth in bongs till they were confiscated.

Although I do know people who only smoke oil and not weed. Once rolled up a joint for a friend who gave me a few dabs and me made me smoke it by myself haha. Once you smoke a lot of oil, weed becomes too harsh and hurts to smoke. I prefer oil because its not as harsh once you've done for a while and its a much cleaner high, its not all foggy and groggy. I can actually be productive smoking oil

8. Or you smoke a joint covered in oil. Winning.

9. is this a real question? the thc is no different and takes the same amount of time to clear

yes yes yes. Burns so slow and gets your blitzed  :smoking: