Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concentrates Addictive?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MileHighPotHead, Jun 17, 2013.

1. #41 Wiggibow, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013

lololol those guys don't tend to be the most knowledgable :]; though they do usually give you good deals on pipes!

read my edited post please; i accidentally clicked send before i was finished and you're responding to a highly incomplete statement 

but regardless i think thats a spectacular mindset to have; that its "all just in your head". I think more people should think that way. I swear you can cure sicknesses with that mindset alone; I've done it.  If you think its misleading so be it; i think its enlightening

2. #42 Tree Burner, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013

If he was talking about dabs then he was talking about THC. Butane is a solvent. When you run it through plant material the THC is dissolved in the butane simply put. Then the butane is evaporated off to leave......THC. Although, you do pull a little more than THC out of the plant which is why it isn't 100%.

If he isn't talking about THC then he must be thinking that the butane and plant matterial are creating a completely different chemical due to a chemical reaction.....which is absurd.

So many people are concerned but my question is......where is the proof? People can speculate all day about shit that could be bad for you.

3. Just the way he said it, he made it sound like meth or something.  Like the BHO was going to kill me

4. That's what I'm thinking.  He said it like a person you would see in an Anti-meth commercial.  Not even once status.  He was pretty crazy.

I just wanted to know if people had heard anything like this before or if it was all one man's speculation.

5. This was one man's speculation. Becoming addicted is not a worry most people will have with cannabis. The things to be aware of when it comes to extracted concentrates is if they're made correctly and their strength. I can't believe this thread got so long.