Concentrate price range in the US under table?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nelo13, Sep 11, 2020.

1. I’m just wondering why I can go get an ounce of concentrates for 400$ It’s packaged out I’m grams also in a little package from Cali. I’m not familiar with dispensary we aren’t that fortunate yet. I just know the average gram price is 40-60$ in a dispensary based off of google at least. 40x28=1120 and that’s not counting what my guys paying for it which has to be little to nothing. How does this work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum View attachment 2844223 View attachment 2844224

2. IMG_2946.JPG IMG_2994.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Why is this in the outdoor growing thread?? 1 gram prepacks make more on the BM so dealers prefer them. Location and laws around you are a big factor too.

4. Damn my bad. I wasn’t even paying attention

5. you are buying it from a dealer so he sells it for whatever he wants?

6. Right lol but he is buying it not growing it? I just don’t understand how it’s so cheap. Bulk or not lol this dudes gotta be paying 5$ a gram if not less. Another question is quality I’ve never been in dispensary so I’m not sure I’ve ever smoked grade a medicinal marijuana. How would I know lol anyone dealing claims to have the best

7. lol

8. yeah I havent had to go to a dealer in about 2+ years.

hopefully it becomes recreational wherever you are at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  9. lots of bad product out there , it's not uncommon for contaminated stuff, and at those prices ? yeah id be worried about what is in the stuff. Pine sap , as yes from a pine tree is a common thing people cut with shady but same color has a terpy smell and sticky. Pesticides , wax that wasn't purged properly ... who knows what ya get when you buy off the streets .

Best ways to test at home for self use is the lighter test. Does it crackle/pop? Prob not the best quality. If it hardens to the point where it shatters while it’s still hot... prob wouldn’t smoke it. If you heat up the concentrate in a glass jar that can handle a flame and it blackens or gets really dark... would probably stay away from that as well

Safety first my friend

10. IMG_2813.JPG
    Slightly pops when flame stays on it for bout 3 sec ..

11. Sounds like miracle grow