Concentra Piss Test!!!!! Sub Solution!!!!

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Naughtyn, Sep 4, 2019.

1. So I want to briefly describe my Concentra Pre-Employment physical and drug screen.

Talk about freaking mortified... the gut wrenching feeling of going into the belly of the beast just to give up a positive sample of urine....
    If this is something that worries you... get a bottle of sub solution. I was extremely skeptical about all the comment I read, but I did my research on the product, because I needed it to work...

I used the packaged items. 3 oz bottle. 1 vial of specimen. 1 vial of heat enhancer. Directions. (Don’t worry.... seriously you can’t fuck this up)

Follow the directions and bring the sample to 98-100 degrees.

I then place a rubber band and heat warmer to the bottle, tucked it inside of an ankle sock, and then tucked that mf right in between by nut sack and inner thigh... as far into the crevice it will go...

The sample rests and waits....trust me it’s still toasty in there.

I got called back after waiting an hour... this is intentionally done. He takes my weight, height, blood pressure, and heart rate.... the he brings me to the drug screen part....
    he asked me to leave my hat and keys inside of a drawer next to a sink, where I had to wash my hands.... then he invited me iinti the restroom, which has one toilet and the water was bright blue..... he handed me my cup... he politely asked me to, fill to here”.... (there was plenty in the 3 oz that came with the box of sub-solution.)

I shut the door and went about my business.... I reached inside my crotch and grabbed the sock full of piss and checked the temp strip... fuck! It’s 101!

(Fear not fucker- just take the lid off and gently blow on the liquid... this will help allow cool the specimen off as will the exposure to the cold environment around you) (Concentra is cold af)

I was able to get the piss down to 99, so I decided to transfer the “sub”stitute piss. Haha fuck you.

I watched the specimens cups temp gauge hit 98 and I immediately closed the lid. I then tucked the bottle back up in my ball pit, and open the door smiling with a cup full of fake piss.

He entered that the donors sample was within range. Perfect!

(Luckily I was having a rapid screen test.... so sub solution just obliterated it)

Anyways they read the results PASS....
    I sign some shit and then we walk out to go do a hearing test and eye test... then he decided to throw me a mf curveball and said I had to have an examination by the doctor... (part of the pre employment physical)

I was kind of freaked the fuck out because I had a bottle the size of a Nokia shoved underneath my ball sack.... and didn’t really see an opportunity to place it elsewhere....

He walked me into this desolate room with a counter sink and a medical examiner table in it... then said the doctor will be in momentarily... then asked me to place on some blue under garments....

As told me I could have some privacy to change.... when that door closed... my hand was immediately on my dick n balls trying to fish out the sock half full of piss. I grabbed it and slammed it as deep into my back pant pocket that it could go and then stuffed my wallet in on top. I folded my pants in the corner to cover up the presence of a bottle bulge.

He did his thing and did the whole turn your head and cough....

He gave me clearance and walked out... I put my shit back on and stuffed the contraband back into my pant and went to the check out counter.... she gave me the a-okay and I walked right the fuck out and b lined it straight for my car....

Anyways.... buy sub solution... it works.

2. I stay away from bodily waste.