Conceiling a vent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theduckbeast, Aug 5, 2008.

1. I'm trying to grow inside blah blah blah its a 5 ft tall box by 4 ft wide
    i have a huge ass MH and need to conceil the ventage..

Any ideas?

2. I am working on my first grow box now, I am going to make the top part have the outtake, with a carbon filter on it, and concealing that will be a small storage box.
    So basically the ventilation will be inside the storage box, which will be sitting on top of the grow box.

3. oooooh yeah , i get ya i think il use that idea if u dont mind, i'd rep u if i could put it wont let me.
    cheers bro

4. You would've thought of it eventually. Seriously, I have spent so much time in the past two weeks thinking and rethinking about how I wanted this box to be. I went to this 24/hr shopping store and walked around for an hour looking for the perfect cardboard box.

I've got the box, but now I'm considering making it out of wood. It will look and feel a lot 'cleaner'.

Also, I'm gunna put speaker covers on the front of my grow box, so it just looks like I have a giant speaker near my computer...I've gotta make those wires coming out of the back look like they serve a purpose other than operating lights and a couple fans. Luckily the people I live with are technologically challenged.
    :)

Good luck with your growbox!

5. Well its me and my flatmate growing so it dosent have to be 100 percent hidden just away from prying eyes, mates comin round ect.. the wooden box sounds good.