Concealment or How to not get caught

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bust of Decade, Sep 18, 2002.

?

What is the best way to grow?

1. indoors (elect)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Outdoors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Greenhouse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gooood morning boys and girls!! Its' another terrific day here at sunny Florence Colorado, Vacation Capital of America, and home of the friendly BOP.
    We have a superior staff and an exquisite guest list! Our weekend entertainment extravaganza is a triple hitter, kicking off with “Over the Wall” staring Seymour Barrs, followed closely by “Hacks on the Double” and last but not least, the Marinated Celery Do-Da Band singing their latest and greatest hit “In the Hole Blues”.

But first, a word from our sponsor, Club Fed; That's right boys and girls, Club Fed is giving away more all expense paid vacations to right here at sunny Florence Colorado. Time is long but space is limited, so hurry, hurry on down to your local Club Feb office and turn yourself in, or use our “New and Improved” dial express system. That's right! from the comfort of your own home. Just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-asnitch and your “Secret Pal” will turn your application in for you!

Sincerely
    Bust of the Decade
    Fed Prison ID# 28070013

2. Welcome to the "CITY"!! I'm on the road working, so I don't get to come to the "CITY" as often as I'd like, but there are some of the COOLEST people all over the world, that "live" here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy this site. The Webmaster (superjoint) and his staff, and Moderators do a kick-ass job!!

Did you get busted for cultivation? :smoking:

3. Yes, I was busted for cultivation

4. yes welcome, and sorry about the bust, a lot of us here had to deal with that shit.