Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Concealed Carbon/dryer sheet sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rybinov, Nov 28, 2008.

1. I know Hashmouf has already made a guide for making carbon sploofs, but I like something a little more small and concealed. Here's what you need:

1. Dryer Sheets
    2. M&Ms Minis tube (Fig. 1)
    3. Activated Carbon (Fig. 2)
    4. Needle or pin (smaller diameter the better)
    5. Lighter
    6. Bagel (Fig. 3)

Directions:

1. Use the lighter and needle to poker a bunch of holes in the bottom of the tube (see Fig. 4)
    2. Cut a small piece of dryer sheet and put it in the bottom of the tube, just to trap any carbon dust from falling out of the small holes
    3. Fill the tube 2/3 with the activated carbon
    4. Fill the rest of the tube with a dryer sheet
    5. Put it to use! (I could not for the life of me figure out how to take a pic of my profile blowing out a tube while stoned with an Env2, sorry)

Attached Files:

2. whuts the bagel 4?

and i gues this is a good idea i made a carbon sploof and that thing seriously works amazing ive had it almost 2months and the carbon is still good.

3. i had the munchies

4. does that even work? looks TOO small!?!

LMAO @ bagel

5. That bagel looks tasty bro!
    Looks a bit small but as long as it works...

6. yeah man like i said it does work. I'm going to make wither more holes or slightly bigger holes when I get a new tube, just to make it easier on the lungs. It is a work in progress, just did a 10 min guide while I was makin' it, just because I had the carbon lying around.

7. where do i get activated carbon?

8. ^^pet stores, wal-mart... any big store

9. Dope idea for a small concealable sploof :hello: