computer fan q

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by indoornewb, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Hey guys ...do I need a fan all the way threw my grow or only when first set of leaves start appearing...I broke my fan so waiting on my new one... Its a box 69x34 length and width so probably fit two large pots..

2. you will need a fan for wind, and one for exhaust I hope this helps

3. Even from sprout only growing 2 if not 1

4. yeah, they need wind to get strong, and not stretch so much, and exhaust to control temp etc.

5. Thanks old goat... I have a fan but no exhaust...it will be in a shed its not hot over here but not cold. Also my grow box has no bottom and I'll b using CFLs all the way threw..

6. Im running cfl's as we speak and from what i've seen is you need to have a good exhaust but you might can get away with no intake fan, a passive intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. So this is my new mod I just made small will be exhaust big.will just rest on the inside.for airflow etc

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. So here we go got a delay on the bulbs so they might be a couple days.late excuse my shocking carpenter skills.. The big fan is a Lil weak but it should be OK

Attached Files:

9. Just a quick q... I'm using 4x40 5000k(best I could find) and planning on two plants...reason one being I'm starting from seed not to keen on growing one and getting a male... NY question is...is it enough from the pictures you can see? Also...I'm thinking about going to purchase a couple 20w 2700ks for flowering...but chucking them.in for the full grow... What do you guys think ?