Computer Case Micro Grow - LED

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by icanelectoo, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Hi everyone! - First post.

I just wanted to share a project I've been working on a little while. Mainly, it's just a plug & play interface controller meant to be used for indoor grows; but to test it, I decided to build a tiny (really, it's tiny) LED-based PC grow box with only 9" x 6" x 9" of growing space!

My guess is that this will go horribly wrong, but we're going to try to scrog an Afghani #I in this case with around 8 main colas, and only 6" of room on top of the scrog net.

To go along with my first post here, I've also made my first YouTube video, which talks about the project and shows my first plant in her first week (it's been a big week).

If anyone has any comments or feedback about the project, drop a comment. I'd be happy to hear from you!

YouTube:

20180908_084733.jpg

20180908_084758.jpg 20180907_141425.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I wish I could make one that's badass dude

Sent from my SM-G550T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Interesting stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Absolutely incredible. I can not wait to follow this grow through to the end. What a beautiful set up you have. The video is a perfect explanation to your whole process. Very impressive.

5. IMG_1527.JPG IMG_1529.JPG That's great man , I like your backboard to keep the electronics out . How's your temps in there ? Lemme see if I can attach a pic of the pc grow I'm doing rn , mine is definitely a lot sketchier but oh well , it's still growing. it's day 13 for me . Doing lst aswell. ( also I'm Canadian too :D )