Computer Case Grow box: Will This Work?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by MaineTokin, Mar 23, 2004.

1. What kind of lighting and ventilation are you planning for this little op? Sounds like a pretty cool idea; I see no contraindictions on why you wouldn't be able to SCRoG in a computer case. Granted, you wouldn't get a gigantic yield, but oh well. Sounds pretty cool, I wish you the best of luck if you decide to follow through with it.

~Lycanthropy

2. I just plan to use the 80mm fans that I put in when I built it. Their pretty quite and the case will be in my closet so thats good. And Im in the middle of choosing a good light for this project. Any good light ideas?

3. just put as many 26+W CFLs in there as you can.... sounds good to me, might want to cut out a peice of thin plexiglass, or glass, to put right under the flouros, with a fan sucking the air through there, from the growspace, to make a somewhat air cooled hood aswell... :)

4. Thanks john, do you know if I could pick those lights up at a local hardware store or would I have to order them online. I just dont want to have to wait for it to ship, I really want to start this grow.

5. they are used as normal household lights and are avable in any high street.

6. Its been done in OG. Ive seen a 70w hps gros and a cfl grow. Lots of training.

Grasscity Deals Near You