Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Computer able to identify plants by sonar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LurkerModel5, Mar 24, 2008.

1. wow thats incredible.

2. were fucked and i don't even mean cuz there gonna find the ganj( thats bad too) but it said they can possibly find singular people

3. That really scares me, I can only imagine what would happen if the government started using this to track drug use and cultivation.

4. It's a sad world...

5. Honestly, I doubt we have much to worry about. The world is too big to catch every single marijuana plant by sonar.

If you think about it even more closely, they'd have to be in range of a plant to identify it via sonar. I doubt they can sonar over more than several miles.

6. Well I don't think it penetrates objects either. So if it's inside, and they can't see it, they wouldn't be able to identify the object.

Its more like radar than infrared vision or an x-ray. Instead of seeing things inside your house, they just see the house.

7. Sound does penetrate; think ultra sound :p

Not to mention hearing your neighbours through the walls of your apartment; something I am thankful for never having to endure lol.

8. Wow that's amazing! It could end up being a bad thing though but still incredible!

9. Well sound penetrates, but I meant I dont think it would be strong enough after going through a brick wall to identify what type of plant you are growing.

10. damn thats nuts!:|.. i also heard on the dopecast (www.dopefiend.co.uk) that police are using infrared cameras to pick up on higher heating coming from growop houses.. this shits getting fucked up!