Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

compressed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c3pblo r2dome, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ok so
    i was wondering:
    how long does it actually take for weed to get old/not as strong/dry?
    because ive had this bud for about a week and a couple days and im worried that my buds gonna get bad

thanks

Attached Files:

2. * btw i compressed this

3. put it in a medicine bottle with an airtight lid. or use some orange peel/lemon peel to revitalize your bud. You can also use a slice of bread, but the peel is bettah

4. it depends how it is being stored, but why did you compress it?

5. #5 DR. HyTOP, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    weed doest really go bad.

just store it in something airtight or as close as possible to avoid mold or other contaminates.

and why did u compress it??? that does not improve it.

6. i have no clue why i compressed it
    i heard from some kids it makes it more potent according to the surface area or something
    idk
    and yea i did put it in a medicine pill thing
    so around how long would it last in a pill case like that?

Attached Files:

7. Hahaha, surface area :D

8. hahah surface area

9. it should last a while.

but just so you know, compressing it does nothing, if anything it makes it less potent

10. next time i order some more, ill have pics of the regular NON-COMPRESSED herbssss so you guys can tell me how good it ranks :D

11. Compressing it might help if your storing it for a long time. But if its a week old wtf you waiting for just smoke that shit.

12. also another thing
    i was planning on ordering a decent bowl online with a debit card and i was wondering how i can get the package and sneak it past my parents and a good place to hide it