Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Compressed weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KillswitchMetal, Aug 4, 2008.

1. What does compressed weed look like? I mean the question sounds really stupid but I can't tell the difference between compressed weed and a regular nug. Can someone show pictures of both?

2. shitty brick weed

[​IMG]

dank nug

[​IMG]

3. I would be so pissed..

4. uhm... compressed weed is just a nug that's been pressed and left to dry. At least I believe thats what it is.

5. yo budlover u on RIU?

6. although brick weed isnt always shitty...sumtimes its just sum compresed mids

but usually its shitty shwag from mexico that is REALLY seedy and lots of stems

7. yea i just used the same user name cause im lazy

8. where abouts do you live in norcal cannabisblunt?

9. actually I get some bud it's called stick bud and it's probably the most flame shit ever... Dude gets like 2 diff headies usually gets grape ape and white widow and puts them in one of those freezer bag electronic sealers and the bud is like a brick and he rolls it in kief and then sells me it its so good lol

10. bay area, near san fran

11. cool, the first time i ever smoked was in the bay area near san fran....santa rosa i think..

12. cool, we love our dank here :)

13. hell yea...ohh and btw nice grow

14. has anyone had tha shit u got 4 cheap cuz u were broke n u literally had to bang your brick of weed against a table to break it up so u could pack a bowl?