Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Compressed (vacuum sealed?) weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrBicMan420, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Ok guys here's the deal. So I get my weed through my roommate/ex's mom who gets her weed through a dealer. So I asked Laura (my roommates mom) to pick me up $100 dollars worth (which is 6.5 - 7 G here) and she came back with this shwag stuff that when weighed out came to fifty grams.... Now I don't mind shwag... I hate smoking it but if it's all I can get I'll smoke it. Anyways when L showed me what we got I was not expecting this.. Usually we get pretty good cannabis from this dealer. This time? Nope.... This time we got this weed that looks like it was compressed flat... Like it was put under a few big heavy dictionaries or what not.... It smokes like shit, tastes like shit, and is just all around shit.... When I get a chance I'll post a picture up of it.... Anybody else run across this before?

Oh and if it helps the weed is very very tough/dry and hard to break apart for grinding... (we can't even smoke it without grinding it...) And I'm slightly worried it will break my grinder...

2. very strange.. i get all my weed in vacuumed sealed bags and it doesnt smash or mess with the nugs in any way.

3. I used to all the time if I went through my ghetto dealers which I haven't in about 2 yrs now that my best friend lives 3 houses down from the guy who gets lbs n lbs fedex'd to his house from Cali. LoL

EDIT: At least you got almost 2 zips although I know its not quantity, its quality, at least in my book and sounds like you read the same book as me.

4. ive smoked stuf like that.got me high.tasted like shit.

EDIT: its not because of vacum sealing. my guys dank stuff comes vacum sealed and it always fluffs back up

5. Well fifty grams of shwag could be useful for a shiteload of joints.... Thats the only way I usually smoke it anyways.... Oh well Tonz will be happy with that lol....

6. #6 Jeramiah, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
    This is kinda tricky. Since you bought from a third party she spent your money without your consent which is fucked up since you wanted something else entirely. If you sent me on a run like that, there would have been a call coming through on your cell phone as soon as I saw the product. It's far too easy for me to get super high grade shit out here and really good shwag. My boys only buy the best shwag, and we get even better high grade.

A funny story...I called my buddy of like 11 years to see if he had any shwag. He started kaughing his ass off and said, "Dude, not trying to be a dick but I haven't seen shwag in over 5 years. If you get shwag out here it's almost always from decent mexican cartel growers. Everything else is grown out here with a permit.

I will smoke good shwag too but your friends should have been looking out for your wallet. If it is shit then it was a total waste of 100 of your hard earned dollars. Can't fix bad weed. But I definitely won't give you a hard time for smoking shwag. Shwag out here is just so fucking hard to find.

7. flicks would do this thread justice..

..but yeah ive smoked vacuum sealed nuggets, but none were bammer.

Just cuz its compressed doesnt mean its bad, its just that bad bud tends to get compressed for shipping.

8. well I've smoked enough of it to know its shitty weed.... lol Oh well at least I'm smoking herb right?

9. Wasnt because of the vac seal, its just shit weed.
    :smoking:

10. probly just compressed mids

11. pics pics pics! :smoking:

12. make a bunch of brownies or some kinda edibles with that shit, only thing it's good for!

13. i think you should cook with it, or make hash

14. Sounds alot like mexi brick weed. They smuggle lbs and lbs of it through the border and compressed into bricks and really ruin the herb. Just make edibles

15. try orange peels with some of it

16. Or carrots...but you got that straight brick weed main. I used to get it all the time in high school I'd go ahead and go pick up a good bit of butter.

17. might not be the best quality bud but i believe that if i had 50 grams id be rolling up some massive blunts outta some dutch grape gars.

18. That 50 grams could get you close to 2 pounds of cannabutter.

Make butter, then baked goods. You will forget how shitty the bud was once that high hits you.

19. I dont wanna seem like a prick trying to plug my thread but it has a few picks of brick weed in it. look for kanibals korner. I say turn it into hash or something man.

20. Ive seen some shit like that. They press the shit in a brick shape and wrap it in duct tape.