Compressed Shit

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by weedboss, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Hi! i got a Oz ov this Hybrid bud the otha day and as soon as i unwrapped it dis shit was huming hard and was so compressed. I smoke 3 Joints and i was KO'd !
    Ere's a pic soz if it's a bit blurry

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a bunch of dog shit, too blurry man :(

3. yea dosent look bad man

4. that looks like teh smallest ounce i have ever seen but i cant really tell how big it is and if its compressed u could be right

5. THATS NOT AN OUNCE THAT IS ABOUT A 8TH ON THAT PIC

6. looks like what we used to call brown dope back in the 70's...god i miss that stuff..the 1/2 bag full of seeds and all .wasn't the killer buzz that you have with the potent bud we have today but very nice relaxing buzz...stuff was cheap too..some of you might remember the days of a $5 quarter ounce...the last time i bought weed was around 1980 and i was paying $65 an oz...what the hell is the deal with these prices..here in ohio where i live i see people paying as much as $100 a quarter..that is insane...if i wasn't to scared to sell and take the chance of loseing it all i could get rich..

7. Yea, prices are ridiculous now. Glad I know people and don't have to pay more than $40/quarter.

8. in that pic its a least a 1/4 and hybrid? isnt that the fake shit in hightimes?

9. THIS SHIT IS BIO AND NOT NO WEED WID SEEDS. ITS POTENT SHIT 2 LOOK I AINT NO MINOR IVE BEEN SMOKING FOR 6 YEARS NOW I KNOW WOT IS PROPA GOOD SHIT N THIS BOOM!

10. get some orange peels and wrap the weed up with teh peels inside a baggy and keep it like that for like 3 hours or so dude, will be a lot fluffier and nicer.

11. Thanx 4 the tip easybake but i had that stuff like a month ago

12. not bad, hard to tell but from what I can see it looks like some good shit

13. i thought that was a picture of your toilet! must be the blurry pic.

14. Well it must be sum good dog shit then man

15. wow...greate piece of weed dude..

peace