Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Compressed Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 603blaze, Nov 8, 2013.

1. So my dealer told me hes getting compressed kief and it goes for 30 a gram.  I really wanna buy some but is it worth 30 dollars?

Thanks!

2. I'd say no unless you wanna get really really super high a couple times or prefer to enjoy your purchases over time.

3. I wouldn't spend 30 for a gram

4. I would. Love kief.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Compressed kief isn't much better than regular kief. It just means the used a pollen press to make it into a kief "puck".

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yeah I'd do it.  Nice to top bowls off, you can get way higher off of a regular bowl

7. Go for it, so long as you know that you are paying a premium price. Kief is awesome.

8. Never seen it for more than 20/g.

We just call compressed kief hash since thats basically what it is.