Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Compressed Buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoMoreLove., Nov 4, 2008.

1. Does compressing weed make it less potent?
    Or is it better?

2. Not sure, but I don't think it really makes a difference. Maybe more of the crystals will rub off when you break it up?

I dunno.

3. It doesn't matter, just if it had a lot of crystals and hairs will make it more potent aside from the strain of course.

4. it doesn't lose potency but it doesn't smoke as nicely once its been bricked.

5. compressing bud pops tricomes and definately makes it less potent.

heat / pressure are a buds worst enemy

6. Well, it probably does lose some quality when it gets compressed, BUT with compressed weed you can smoke way more of it at one time, like you might be able to fit a gram of compressed weed in a bowl, while with normal - fluffy dank, you would only get .5 or so in there.

I used to get this weed that had maybe 1-2 seeds per quarter, very light green, and covered in trichomes. It also happened to be bricked, and to this day, that weed got me higher than any dank I have ever smoked.

7. bricked weed does pop tichromes and so yes it makes it less potent, but when you look at it that way even loading a bowl with your fingers pops tichromes and you lose shit that way, unless your the grower and know for sure how its been handled then it has 100% garunteed lost some of its flare, always better if handled correctly