Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Comprehensive Guide to Smoking Using Various Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astrocheese, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I agree definetly with the dont's dont double toke, i hate it when people do that, unless you clearly state "puff puff pass" if you want to do double tokes. I hate it when theres that one guy that takes 2-3 puffs and its your weed haha. this is a great guide.
    Thanks

2. Just wanna point out that "holding your hits" is not anywhere near as important as you make it out to be.

Something like 90% of the THC is absorbed in the first 1-2 seconds. Most experienced smokers tend to inhale, pause for half a second and exhale so almost exactly how you'd smoke tobacco.

All holding hits does is make more carcinogens absorb into your lungs.

Who the hell single puffs joints........

3. Wish I had seen this before I went out to smoke out of a bong for my first time! Had no idea what I was doing, lol!

4. im guilty of stuffing my fat ass full of food when ever i get the munchies

5. I'd advise be careful with gravity bongs. doing 4 or 5 in a row at a party can cause you to green. happened to my friend, it was my friends birthday party and his moms a stoner :D so we had about a half O for the one night between like 5 or 6 people, we decided to start with the gravity bong and none of us had tried it before I hit about 3 and then just sat on the couch like "duuuuude" and we were waiting for my friend. he ended up coming late so we were getting him to "catch" up and he hit about 4 or 5 then his face just went white. he ran to the bathroom and puked xp
    he ended up being higher than ever but still, greening out is not a pleasureable time.

6. Many thanks for this thread.

7. Props to the OP. Awesome advice for beginners. And a couple things that help the everyday user too :)

8. This is brilliant, I've been looking for a thread like this for about an hour. Cheers!
    I've been toking for a fair while but only ever rolling joints, and a few hours ago decided to buy a pipe only to realise that I hadn't a clue what to do with it.
    So cheers for the help, man!

9. I like it stickyyyyyyy

10. I got the same bowl man, its sick!

11. Thank god for this thread. I hereby decree GC mods to make this a sticky.

12. Guide is great. Nice job. Got some good info there. That gravity thing doesn't sound to fun. The advice about lighting the edges of the pipe or circling the lighter. Totally agree. Still have my tabacco pipe. When this crop is done I'm going to pack that bitch up. Nice deep bowl. Got to get a bong. Just need to find one without a helmet on it. In my search for a bong I've seen far to many I  would rather put a condom on. Hey, Love this place. Need to get my medicine grown so I can be on here more.

Keep it Green bud

13. I wish I found this thread back in my noob days but I learned how to pack and smoke through trial and error and have been smoking for about 7 months

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum