Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Comprehensive Guide to Smoking Using Various Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astrocheese, Nov 20, 2009.

1. i have a question. are smoking nuggets bad? i am newish and usually just take a small nugget and smoke that, i'm baked and end it there. i also don't have screens, so smoking a nugget keeps me from chewing on it as much. plus, since i'm new, i get high really easily, so i don't use some of these tricks just cause i never get around to them. i HATE coughing, so i inhale pretty conservatively. my stoner friend tells me i have to cough to get off, but i respectfully disagree. i get plenty off the way i do it. any tips or clarifications for me?

2. I usually grind up my nuggets instead of just smoking the nug by itself. I don't know if it makes a difference or not.

3. Super nice post...def +rep. I only have one question for you guys, does no one else do puff (x2) and then pass? All of my friends are about the double puff then pass.
    Guess it could also depend on the amount of weed you've got though eh?
    Never mind me....:smoke: :hide:

4. great post
    +rep

5. I wish I read this before I started smoking. I'm a pro now but at first at some parties and stuff fucked up on a gravity bong. And my first time hitting a real bong I didn't hold the carb pretty embarrassing.

6. i already know this stuff but it sure woulsa been helpful when i started... why isnt this a sticky??? like 90% of the comments are requesting a sticky yet nobody has done it. wierd

sticky this!!!

7. Nice guide! Hopefully I'll smoke out of a grav bong someday. I know me and my friend were talking about making one.

8. Nice post bro another tip is the bowl for the gravity bong if you take a two litter an take a socket like the tools we work with socket im thinkn maybe a 3/4 or smaller u can melt a whole in the GB cap, for instance a 2 little coke bottle is best take something metal like those screwdrivers used for glasses and heat it up with a lighter when hot push it right through the middle of the cap and then just burn the whole till the socket can be forcefully pushed to where its airtight this gives you the pull your looking for. if you get the right socket no mesh screen needed when ur done the ash will cash through. anyways it works very well for 420 last year i took 2, 3 litter bottles and cut just above the concaves on the bottom then stuck them together perfectly air tight used my socket GB cap on top (oh and the cap makes for easier removal because you have to unscrew it if u use a minute made bottle only having to turn the cap an inch to get it off saves droppin it in the water sometimes) it was a 2 chambered GB with a five gallon bucket talk about a third lung lol, enjoy.:smoke::cool:

9. im high now too so my bad for mispelled words lol:smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. For gravity bongs, you can build a bowl into the cap of the 2 Liter bottle, just drill a hole through the cap (with a knife if you have to) until you can ALMOST fit a very small socket (like from a socket wrench) into the cap, then just heat the socket and force it in. it seals up good, and is even removable from the cap itself.

11. Heavy Metal Thread... :metal:

12. so sticky my fingers are stuck on the letter mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

13. Very helpful but i wish it had something about solar bowls, when I first started tokin it up i couldnt get enough of that...it tastes so much better!

14. dude... sick ass bowl man!

15. Sweet guide, helped me to explain this to my gf, cheers ;) +Rep

16. I've been smoking for about a year (still considered new I guess) and found this guide HTC drippingly wonderful

17. I applaud you my friend:hello:

18. Don't let it get out of control. Smoke the weed, don't let the weed smoke you. You dig?

I want to use that on my sig. I'll credit you for it :)

19. Awesome guild fr newbies!!

20. #100 weeble0wobble, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    If you're an asthmatic, make sure you have a rescue inhaler with you at every single sesh. It's a buzzkill when someone coughs so hard they puke everywhere & it's a game of 'u okay man?' For the next half hour. Lame

Im not trying to sound like a bitch but I don't really want to smoke with someone who makes me scared that they're going to drop dead every time hahaha. Also epileptics.