Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Comprehensive Guide to Smoking Using Various Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astrocheese, Nov 20, 2009.

1. yea sorry i should have clarified, i mean yea you can do both of those things, but its not IMO ideal for cannabis. anyway i assume its pretty difficult to thoroughly clean a hookah. you cant clean the hoses i think

2. Yeah it's a tough process. We would just run hot water through everything. Our hoses were made out of some weird material that could get wet, so we never had to worry about anything. We also mixed some salt with hot water to get some of the finer parts clean.

3. Really? Then why do they sell them on the store part of Grass City?

4. Nice one man, awesome mini bong and pipe aswell;)
    + rep, Sticky this shit:smoking:

5. Because it isn't only for marijuana use....

6. is this really not stickied yet?

7. Apparently not. I'm going to continue updating this thread later today with homemade items such as apples and soda cans, so be on the lookout

8. This things looking good man. Stickie...

9. Are there any reputable studies or reports on using a Vape in terms of carcinogens, lung health etc. Any links would be welcome.

Thanks.

TH

10. I'm fuckin' digging your pipe bro :smoking:

11. Thanks man. I actually just picked up another one a few days ago, and then getting another this coming weekend. I'm starting to amass quite a glass collection...

As for this thread: I'm going to be adding a section how to make and how to use an apple and soda can pipe (I'd do aluminum, but I'm not well versed enough in that to give a demonstration). Also, the next time I with my buds we'll take a picture of cornering a bowl, to help you guys out.

12. This just taught me how to smoke from a bowl. STICKY THIS!

Thanks to the author!!

13. Awesome bro! I'm glad I was able to help out a new toker. I know when I was first starting, I was always worried about the mechanics of the whole thing, and I can definitely tell when I smoke up newbies that they're confused on some things but too afraid to ask. That's why this guide is here :smoking:

14. Any updates on this..?

I think I know how to pack a decent bowl but I want to see what your technique is..

15. Sorry man, I've been taking a hiatus from toking, and consequently haven't really checked on GC as of late. I got the update in though :) I'll still update this from time to time when I remember, or when people post here reminding me (e-mail alerts:p)

16. I miss this thread. Astrocheese! You should update with how to smoke from a gravity bong and stuff like that!

17. + rep man great post for new tokers

18. Very comprehensive guide. Many times I've coughed out the bowl, much to everyone's dismay.

19. Thanks for all the good comments. I just updated it with tips on a gravity bong, both the building of and the hitting of :) Keep this thread alive and I'll try to keep updating! Glad to be helping the new tokers out there