Comprehensive Bong Brand List

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kief thief, Feb 6, 2008.

1. didnt read the whole thread but is mgw mentioned anywhere

2. mgw rep :hello:

3. Generic no brand bong ftw :bongin:

But this is nice +rep

4. yeah i bought an mgw straight stube today payed a lil much but what can u expect for boston anyway my first real nice piece i love it and would reccomend to anyone

5. i have the rasta one hits like a champ

6. i just read through the entire thread...how has nobody mentioned SkyGlass!!! they are based out of Eugene Oregon and are one of the only companies I know of that makes a standard four footer, pictures to come later tonight (im waiting for my custom ash catcher, god im psyched ab it, i still havent ordered it and if you have any suggestions for what to get see my thread called Custom Ash Catcher Ideas!!!)

7. Yeah Skyglass is madd crazy my freind sells them at his shop up here. It was nice to see that zongs and the kaos were on this list.

8. i just saw sum bong called tourcher chamber technology (TCT) there sick as hell, anyone know where to get em? a link or sumthn would b nice:D

9. i just saw sum bong called torcher chamber technology (TCT) there sick as hell, anyone know where to get em? a link or sumthn would b nice:D

10. 420 bongs

11. Greetings fellow travelers,

The Doc's brand on the list IS a generic brand made for Doc's smokeshop in Baltimore. I grew up in the Washington/ Baltimore area (and live in Cali now, thank god) and made many visits to Doc's. Their tubes are overpriced for what ya get and nothing to write home about. On a positive note, doc's is the only shop in the area that actually sells real roor tubes and not the fakes!

Cheers!

12. SG and SWG!?

13. Kind Creations blows all of that mass produced bull shit out of the water. Add it to the top of the list :D

14. Ive got an ATX, never heard of the company b4 i got it tho...Never was able to find any real info on them on the net?

Anyone got any more info of em?

15. [​IMG]

I've got the JB one. SOUR is a local San Diego Company so of course I gotta represent, now I just need to save up for a sick zong!

16. GoverMint! Sick ass bongs look em up

17. Can't forget about 2010bc (Brian Carrigan), Hi-Si and El Hefe!

18. LOL is Roor not on that list? To bad the op started the thread an turned out to be a burnout an won't keep it updated. HOSS glass wasn't mentioned either but guess doesn't matter cuz this is going no where.