Comprehensive Bong Brand List

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kief thief, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Around here, Magic Water Pipe is pretty much the only brand you can get. Not that awesome at all, but they work, so yeah, just putting Magic Water Pipe or MWP out there.

2. Trident Glass....some of the old blowers for JBD opened this glass company and i bought one of there bongs a few weeks ago with a sick looking skull on it and i absolutely love the thing :bongin:

3. Phire has some dank glass

4. i was waiting for someone to say phire hahaha. my buddy has an amazing triple perc diffused white label phire. the downstem has a matching label too. wide gauge and it rips amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

5. I dont think I saw sovereignty, space glass and hedman headies on the list.

6. Jerome Baker...i dont think thats on the list i could be wrong...he has some sick graffiti type shit.

zong! is now a part of blue dot.

7. Illadelph all dayyyy, i've had mine since feb of this year and i haven't put it down since. looking to strap a ashcatcher to it soon

8. fat mike has his new company SYN worldwide

9. awesome thread

10. Now I miss my Jerome Baker..... Had to leave its remains in Florida in a trash pile before I moved. :(

11. its a tree perc.

[​IMG]

12. Your Tree Percs are Blue i think he is talking about the k-clips.

13. Agung and Magic Water Pipes, two Australian brands.

14. Come on man where's shivadas. He's got some good shit.

15. EHLE. Real fucking sick,

16. theres also per(x) and MGW (manifest glassworks), TcT.

17. cheeseburger, glass blower from burlington vt. only man ive ever seen blow a double infinity

18. US

I plan on getting on of these bongs soon! There all looked very nice & thick!

19. I must have missed Phire...

Anyways, Red Eye Glass is the shit, dude!