Compost tea question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mexicanna, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Hi another question from me haha,

Is it ok to mix compost tea in with your your regular veg or flower nutes?

2. I have a question. How do you make compost tea?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. Honestly haven't read too much on the subject but I'm sure you can find a thread. Although from my knowledge you can put like organic material in water (sometimes bat guano & other amendments) and "bake" or "cure" it in the sun by leaving it in a bucket and stirring ~every 12 hours for about 3-5 days. Honestly, if I get the concept- I'm pretty sure you could just throw old sticks/dog doo if you've got the stomach and or just things that look like they're dying into a bucket and let it bake. I think it's more so just sped up decomposition of nutrient rich things in water that would then dissolve said nutrients. - hope someone can clarify or educate me further if I am wrong but I do believe this is a decent guide/rough outline for you...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't make it I just buy it

5. Skunk lads has a compost tea you can buy it takes 48 hours to brew and works great I highly suggest it

6. It would be fine but why would you one or the other. I am sure one will feed just fine

• Like Like x 1
  7. It was my understanding that a dose of compost tea every now and then was good for the soil?

8. It does. Helps feed the microbes which in turn feed the plants and boosts those nutrients back up.

9. Guess I've got some experimenting to do haha

10. Search "Heisenbergs beneficial bacteria tea"
    I've used it and it's great stuff