Complicated Question Regarding Flowering Time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gokukamaya, May 4, 2011.

1. hi i was just wondering how many weeks you should flower an indica sativa cross for? is this strain specific? and also will the lights you use effect the flowering time? i would like to pick my harvest as soon as the trichomes turn cloudy and theres just a tad bit of amber for a more soaring clean energetic high.

2. i was thinking 9 weeks what do you think?

3. the person who gave me the seeds said it was the fastest flowering time of any of the seeds he could get. NL from sensei

4. There's no way to put a number of days or weeks on it without direct experience with that particular strain. Just keep a close eye on the trichs and you'll be good.

5. do you think for 3 weeks and 2 days Golf ball size is pretty standard? its wierd the entire grow i never thought my plants would grow for some reason but slowly they grow a tiny bit more =] i cant wait for my first harvest! i hope i get a kilo! cant wait to start over!

6. i just tried making some blender hash i notice i have some yellow hash like the lebonese but i only have a cpl hits of it. But it will be nice for me tonight =] Oh man i have 30 colas going and now the resin is clearly visible but there not huge buds yet there just white hairs in balls about golf ball size