1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Completey Spaced Out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by CREATOR63420, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Man ive been smokin everyday for the past year, then i stopped for like a week and a half. I just smoked a bowl of nuggs in my bong and i am so ripped. Everytime i move my body tingles...its so weird

2. probley cus your tolerance went down a little when you stopped smoking for a week and 1/2... have fun being blazed..!!

3. Ya, tolerance sucks. I'm taking a break right now actually. (mostly because I'm broke and have no weed :) )

4. lol, that tolerance is a bitch. sounds like you're having a good time though :)

i got all stoned and drunk lastnight. it was fun. first time doing both together. :D

5. How'd you like it together Cottons? I've tried mixing several times and once or twice I hit on the perfect combination of drinking and smoking and it was wonderful. But most of the time I get too much of one or the other and it just sucks. I think I'd rather just smoke and forget about the alcohol.

6. it was OK... i don't really like being drunk, so i probably shoulda drank a little less. i threw up twice, but felt much better afterwards, LOL. i'd do it again... but with less alchohol.

7. yea man usually i can take a couple puffs and be good. but i have smoked every night for like the past week and now i have to smoke like two bowls to get high. so i am gonna take a five day break, and save up my money to get some really good chronic and the family guy dvd when it comes out.

Grasscity Deals Near You