completely trashed off pcp, started getting violent in the bedroom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mitchy, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello

the other day my friend had an 8th of some "chocolate tai" (which turned out later to be some schwag laced with pcp) - we rolled up a fat ass blunt and took a few puffs, we both then realized this doesn't taste anything like chocolate OR WEED, it actually reeks and tastes a bit like metal and brake fluid, we struggle to finish it but end up just throwing half the blunt out because it was trash and the taste was absolutely horrible and unbarable at that

about a minute after tossing the blunt i can feel my heart beating like mad, everything around me started to feel fuzzy and wet feeling, my vision started shifting dramatically, everything around me slowed down to a speed of crawling, everytime i talked it sounded like i was underwater and i couldn't understand a damn thing, everything was so distant and complex sounding. i felt scared and completely disconnected with myself, i was convinced i smoked something other then weed because weed never made me feel like this, i looked at my friend and told him "what the fuck was in that shit!!!!" he said "MAN IT'S SOME CHOCOLATE TAI MAN I FEEL SO FUCKED UP" - we went our seperate ways.

i stumbled home, stood outside my house for a few minutes trying to gain my composure and reassure myself my family will not notice, i walk in and don't say anything to my girlfriend and just walk upstairs in a stumbling manner, this is when i started to get violent, my girlfriend followed me upstairs and asked me what was wrong over and over, i told her nothing and to leave me alone im fine, i just wanna go to sleep, my trip intensified by a long shot and i felt a surge of anger flood through my mind and i started punching my door, i busted a few holes through the door, my girlfriend was on the other side screaming for me to unlock the door and let her in, i threw my mattress out the window and started wrestling with my bed frame, throwing it all over our room, by then my girlfriend had opened the door with a screwdriver and tackled me to the ground and held me down asking me what the fuck i was on, i told her "I DON'T KNOW, GET THE FUCK OFF ME", i pushed her off and ran down the stairs and out the front door, i must of passed out somewhere in the front yard or tripped over the mattress laying in the front yard because when i woke up, i was inside and on the couch

i woke up the next day fuzzy, way out of it, everything felt really confusing and complex, i took the whole day to gather my thoughts and slept it off, i then asked my girlfriend what happened and she told me i must of smoked some pcp because she never in her 4 years of being with me has seen me so violent (she's used pcp in the past also), she told me to look in the bedroom, that i did and well, now i need to buy a new bed, a mirror, the dresser is trashed, i broke the bedroom window and the door has a shit ton of holes in it from me violently punching it

dont do pcp :wave:

2. Here we go.

3. oh cool, another mitchy story.

4. sounds like ur friend has a good dealer huh?

5. the only thing i really got out of this story, was his girlfriend

6. man my friend offered me some chocolate kush or what not, I told him its called chocolate cause its shitty brown weed and I looked at it and it was schwag lol, he tried convincing me it was the best stuff he ever smoked.

7. Figures your girlfriend would be able to wrestle you down even through your so called violent rage...considering you got your ass beat 3 times right???? Right lol.

8. second i saw the avatar i thought this lol.

9. [​IMG]
    I love you mitchy.

10. i read the entire story....and then i looked at who posted it...fuck.

ya OKAY mitchy! im sure this really happened:rolleyes:

11. i personally love the stories this guy posts.. true or not lmao

12. He is actually a decent story-teller imo. ;)

13. I know really,your girlfriend was holding you down while you were on PCP?Isn't that shit supposed to make you beastly strong?You must be one weak ass muthafucka Mitchy.

14. Yeah, maybe his stories are somewhat true and hes just a scrawny ass kid lol.

15. [​IMG]

do i look weak to you

edit

our bed is on the floor now

16. Yes, why yes you do.
    Wait....is that Steve-o??

17. you look like you fixed your room up mighty quick.

18. As soon as I saw Mitch and laced weed, I just though "here it comes."

19. Probably an older pic...

20. the dresser is gone, theres a window next to that window thats broken from me throwing my matress out it, the bed frame was mangled and trashed to pieces so now we have to sleep on the floor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.