Completely switching light times

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SlurpeeKing, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I have a quick question for anybody who might have had experience... a FOAF had an outdoor grow of one plant, well now it has to be moved inside and because of electrical reasons it would be easier to run at night, so for one night my FOAF was planning on letting it sleep for 24 hours and then waking it up to be on the exact oposite 12 hour time cycle as it used to be on. from 8am-8pm to 8pm-8am Could anybody tell me if this would effect it in a bad way at all?

2. the 12 hour dark is the important side, id keep her in the sun or under a light until noon, then set the timer for 12/12.... so the forst time she comes in she will have 24 of light before her 12 hour of dark...

3. Completely switching light times causes stress anyway, especially to a flowering plant. It is probably best to do it this way however, so that the flowering hormone production isn't interrupted by a very long day. Instead, you're just confusing the hell out of her. Definitely the lesser of two evils. Most likely nothing bad will come of it.

4. what up camel, been awhile ... nice to see a familiar name aroung here... so many new people...