Completely Random Moments In Your Everyday Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SirenWasHere, Jul 3, 2010.

1. #1 SirenWasHere, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    This thread is inspired by the fact that I just found a bootleg copy of the Family That Preys, in the DVD case with All Those Teenage Girls Love It In The Ass.

What are some random things that have happened to you?

2. i was feeling down for family reasons earlier today, then i looked to my right and found a pudding lid which reminded me of the epic munchies i had yesterday xD

3. I got heckled at for not cleaning the floor like i was supposed to at walmart.

I was a customer. Made me feel weird so i just simply told him i don't work here jackass.

4. hahaha
    so u talk to donkeys?

5. After partying this morning, we headed over to my friend's who lives in a trailer home on the back property of her parents house (out in the country, kind of). Well, we went up there on her roof this morning, a decent amount of rolling/high in all of us, and watched the sunrise ..as the music was blasting through the speakers below us - giving us this great vibrating bass effect from under..

It's just one of those most random, but epic moments (creating some great memories) ..the kind of stuff I live for.

6. a bird flew into my car yesterday as i was driving, doing about 45-50mph.

It hit with a nice thud and bounced off, flying all retarded.

my first instinct was to duck because my window was open and i saw him out of the corner of my eye - but he hit the side part of my car near the windshield.

RAAAANDOM bird suicide attempt

7. I once left my windows rolled down on my car one night and when I went out the next day there was bird shit in the back of my car.

8. Haha, where to start... I'll just throw some random ones that have happened in the past couple of years...

1. Driving down a highway (the type with 1 lane on each side of the road, 45-50 MPH), smoking a blunt (natch), woods on both sides of the road. It's Fall, and it's about 40 degrees outside. My girl and I see a young woman, no older than 25, dressed in a black dress and black heels. She comes out of the woods to our right and walks up to the side of the road as we pass her. I look in my rearview, she looks at both sides of the street, crosses the street, and walks right back into the woods on the other side. Blades, there is nothing for miles in those woods... it was so bizarre...

2. My girl and I were leaving a pond. As we were driving down the road, we passed two kids our age walking. I forget why, but to make my girlfriend laugh, I jokingly called one of the kids "bitch" as we drove by. Nothing serious, just fucking around one summer day after smoking. Funny thing is, I looked him right in the eye (not really thinking about it) when I said it, even though I was talking to my girlfriend. The window was up but he definitely heard me because I saw him whip around after I passed him... I wonder what he was thinking on his side of things... haha

3. This is one of my favorites... called my buddy for some bud but he didn't pick up. Like clockwork, he ALWAYS calls back within 20 minutes if he doesn't pick up. He didn't. Called him again about a half hour later, again he didn't pick up, so I left it at that. We (me and my girl) had about a gram left, so we rolled up a blunt and left. He was sitting at the bottom of her stairs outside her door. A big goofy black kid, "thugged out" (I say that lovingly, he's one of my best friends), sitting at the bottom of her stairs with a big grin on his face. He had just picked up 5 ounces of blueberry and accidentally dropped his phone OUT OF HIS CAR WINDOW ON THE HIGHWAY when I called. We laughed so hard about that because he does that kind of shit ALL THE TIME. I let him borrow my 240GB ipod and he lost it (paid me back for it). He never did find the phone.

I suppose it's worth mentioning I practically live with my girl

9. #9 PrettyLit, Jul 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2010
    random phone call from a person, I dont want to hear from.

customer asking me bout my job?!

seeing Manda that was unexpected but great~

10. Today I was riding my bike past a friend of mine's house, turns out his neighbours were getting married, and I made a quick 20 bucks bussing tables at the reception for an hour. :D

Not that weird, but random since it was completely out of the blue. He even gave me a nug of some dank weed in addition to the 20 bucks.:smoke:

Not bad for an hours work

11. Well yesterday I had a hankering for a turkey sandwich so I open the fridge as usual, grab the turkey and some cheese and to MY surprise WE HAD BACON IN THE FRIDGE. Now lemme tell you, I have just discovered that you could microwave bacon and it tastes just like fried bacon like a month ago.

Anyway, so I microwave the bacon and put it on my sandwich and spent 10 minutes deciding between syrup or DUKE'S mayonaise on my sandwich. I mean, I love bacon and syrup, but I like turkey and mayo. So what the fuck do I do, you know? Anyway I went with mayo and that sanwich was fucking BOMB.

It was the highlight of my fucking week.

12. Bacon is the beacon of hope.

13. one time when i was walking my dog i found a full packet of cigarettes, another time i was walking the dog i found a handbag and looked inside and it had a purse and a full back of cigarettes so i looked to see if there was any money in the purse. there was only $20 so i took it and took the cigarettes and left the purse in the bag there. pretty random.

14. I understand that someone else may have done this if you didn't, but...

15. At around 7:30 this evening. I went for a lone adventure/toke sesh. Now, I live in BC so I went super deep into the woods. I stopped and smoked a bowl and just chilled for a bit. I walked for around 30 minutes (real minutes not stoner minutes.) and then I saw a house. This wasn't an ordinary house, it was full of men. Men who where dancing and singing to "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. It was fuckin' hilarious, almost surreal. I left after the song because they started lighting off loud ass firecrackers, it was killing my high.